I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Friday, June 26, 2015

Dancing Prisms


"My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best of what God made." -Robert Browning

Sarah Ban Breathnach believes "what we can see if we look deep within is that the authentic self is the Soul made visible."  I was reading these words when the dancing prisms caught my eye. . . .

video

. . . . "the sacred art and craft of nurturing our souls and the souls of those we love is Simple Abundance soulcraft.  Begin today by turning on the Light."

For out of ourselves we can never pass,
nor can there be in creation what in the creator was not.

-Oscar Wilde, "The Critic as Artist"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.