I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Friday, July 3, 2015

Busy as a Bee


The busy bee has no time for sorrow.
- William Blake



I agree with Mr. Blake.  Keeping busy does not always mean hard labor, however.  I can find creative ways to keep myself busy, and when I combine it with beauty and doing something for another there's no room for sorrow to latch hold of me.

Gracious words are a honeycomb, 
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. 
Proverbs 16:24









2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.