I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Monday, July 6, 2015

Butterfly Wings


The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. 

~Rabindranath Tagore

Brookside Gardens "Wings of Fancy" exhibit




We enjoyed a stroll through the Butterfly exhibit 
today and ate our lunch on a Butterfly bench under 
a sprawling Bald Cypress.  It was an I Come in the 
Little Things sort of day.








”Just living is not enough,” said the butterfly.  “One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”

~Hans Christian Andersen

cgs

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.