I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Eternity

Not quite birds, as they were not quite flowers, mysterious and fascinating as are all indeterminate creatures.

~Elizabeth Goudge



Tasha Tudor "Springs of Joy"



Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  
~Nathaniel Hawthorne

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.