I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Being Still

Allow stillness to feed your creativity.  Only in the quiet moments will your ideas gel and take root.

~ Praying Mantis (Animal Symbolism)






The Praying Mantis is known for its ability to be still. This one is hanging upside down in preparation to molt.  When I was a child I loved to view my space upside down and daydream....I can see why the Praying Mantis is a symbol of creativity.

2 comments:

  1. That is sure a true thought. But I didn't know that was what the praying mantis was known for. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.