I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Like Dew

Let your life lightly dance 
on the edges of Time 
like dew on the tip of a leaf.
~Rabindranath Tagore




For in the dew of little things 
the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
~Kahlil Gibran

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful quotes and your photography illustrates it well--love seeing the dewdrops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.