I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Grace


The winds of grace blow all the time.  

All we need to do is set our sails.
--SRI RAMAKRISHNA PARAMAHAMSA



For the LORD God is a sun and shield. 
The LORD gives grace and glory; 
He does not withhold the good from those 
who live with integrity.  
—Psalm 84:11

4 comments:

  1. A lovely thing to read this afternoon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sentiment and verse today. Cathy. Perfect choice of photograph too. I always read "Little Things" but I always forget to comment here. Sorry, because I always enjoy them too. Very soothing today. And I needed a little soothing after that last debate. Sigh... 💛

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.