I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Believing


“When faith goes to market it always takes a basket.”  
--Streams in the Desert


“If you abide in me, and my words abide in you,
 
ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” 
 
John 15:7


2 comments:

  1. Is this photo one of your own, Cathy? It's gorgeous. The perfect greens, and the beautiful basket with the lavender. If it is one of yours, it'll be ANOTHER one of your photos that I save to my CATHY folder. Have quite a number of yours saved - I just love looking at them from time to time. I actually have about 150 folders of photos saved - all different images from all different sources. One of the best things about the Internet & digital photography, to me, is being able to save pictues so easily. Before I had to buy the magazine or book, or cut out the image & organize them in folders or boxes. Now it's a click or two & voila! ANYWAY - this is another lovely one. If it's not yours, I'll still save it - in my MISCELLANEOUS folder. Your verse today is perfect for the New Year upon us. Hope you and the whole family had a wonderful Christmas and that 2017 brings good things of all kinds to everyone, throughout the country and the world. May the Force be with us all! πŸ’”πŸ₯‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Janet! I took that photo in my garden. Thank you. Wishing you lots of good things in 2017, too. ❤️

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.