I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Yea, on the glancing wing of eager birds, the softly pattering feet of furred and gentle beasts. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord: Not borne on the morning's wings of majesty, but I have set My feet amidst the delicate and bladed wheat. I come in the little things, Saith the Lord.
-Evelyn Underhill

Friday, December 23, 2016

The Light Came Into the World


In the midst of gathering darkness, light becomes more evident.
--BONNIE BOSTROM


I am come a light into the world, 

that whosoever believeth on me 

should not abide in darkness.  


—John 12:46


May the light of Christ fill your heart this Christmas and evermore!

4 comments:

  1. And may you have blessings this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I hope you and the entire Schultz family have the most wonderful & blessed Christmas - and the happiest & healthiest New Year ever. Usually I feel nostalgic at the end of another year, but I can honestly say THIS year, I'm going to be quite glad to see 2016 exit the scene. Let it take with it all the unhappiness it made for so many people. Let 2017 be filled with bright, hopeful & clear-thinking days - the country and the world need them so badly. 🎄⭐️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Please note: To prevent spam comments are published after moderation.